Our fees from September 2020:
£6.00 per hour for children over the age of 3
£6.50 per hour for children under 3
Invoices are raised during the first week of each month and payment is required within 7 days.
Children aged 3 and over are eligible to receive government funding to cover the fees for 15 hours a week. This includes any sessions that are taken at other nurseries or Pre-Schools. Children are able to access their free sessions as follows:-
|A child born in the period||Will become eligible for free sessions|
|1 April – 31 August||1 September following child’s third birthday|
|1 September – 31 December||1 January following child’s third birthday|
|1 January – 31 March||1 April following child’s third birthday|
Children may be entitled to 30 funded hours subject to parents meeting the relevant eligibility criteria. Full details can be found via the Childcare Choices website at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk. 30 hour places are subject to availability and, as with all sessions, offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please email our Finance Officer to discuss childcare vouchers and the schemes we are currently accepting on email@example.com
Funding for 2 year Olds
Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they: